The Tutor will assist the Group Teacher during the lessons
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Tutoring small groups of 4 to 8 pupils
- Working with provided materials
- Reporting using standard forms
- Supporting tasks and activities
PR Activities in March-June are optional tasks and to be discussed with Summer School Coordinator.
We are also looking for Tutors who would like to guide guest students from abroad, for example picking them up from the airport, bring them to their host families or guide them during trips in the weekend.
- Proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Age 18+
- Some form of teaching experience and/or training (ATTC II or similar TEFL)
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
- Social skills
- A letter of recommendation
- Good with children