Great opportunity to gain experiences!
Are you fluent in English and would you like to go the extra mile? Then the buddy project is something for you. By using our Anglia peer teaching method you will tutor students in Europe to assist them in improving their English. You will help them to prepare for their Anglia Examination, help them to feel more comfortable in speaking English and to have fun in international communication using Skype.
You will be trained by professionals and guided to become a buddy. With our new EDS system (English Direct Support) you will conduct Skype tutorials based on our Step To books.
- Conducting Skype tutorials (20 minutes per session)
- Working with provided materials & EDS
- Reporting progress via EDS
- Motivate & stimulate students to speak English
- Proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Age 17+
- Secondary School Student
- A letter of recommendation from your teacher
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills (in English)
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
- The training is offered by Anglia and will be done in your own time
- Skype tutorials are paid € 5,- per session or in credits to fulfil your traineeship
- Send your CV, motivation incl. photo before 15 November 2016
- Training and selection on Saturday 26 November in Utrecht
- Start project from January 2017